Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 5

Not so bad.  I was tired though.
Had a great nap.
Short walk.
Kitcheree for dinner was like heaven after eating rice gruel.
Can't part with the avocados, shredded coconut and pumpkin seed.
I decided to go with zucchini this time.
Can't wait to eat some oatmeal, peppermint tea and something more solid.
I got to dig into the old hard drive and check out some of the old productions.  That was fun.  Still not sure I can find my way back into that world.  The investment of time was enormous and sitting in front of a computer for long periods of time is not something I'm interested in.
It was a pretty uneventful day, which is good and I think should be the case on a day where I have to expel everything from my system.    


I found a great restorative sequence put out by Scott Blossom.  It really helped keep focus and comfort during such an intense process.   



No comments:

Post a Comment